↓↓↓ VIDEO ↓↓↓


How to Plan Your Trip with Google My Maps | 3 Tips to Plan Your Travel Itinerary

Your video will begin in 06:55

↓↓↓ VIDEO ↓↓↓


93 Views

Who genuinely can say they love doing research for their trip? I know I do 90% of the time and the other 10% is when I’m getting overwhelmed by the am...

Дата загрузки:2021-01-08T06:15:10+0000

↓↓↓ VIDEO ↓↓↓


Published
Who genuinely can say they love doing research for their trip? I know I do 90% of the time and the other 10% is when I’m getting overwhelmed by the amount of information I’m collecting. However, recently I discovered an easier way to plan an itinerary.

That discovery was ... Google My Maps. It’s a game changer!
Category
Travel Tips
Be the first to comment